Thursday 22 December 2011

The Typical Drama

Okay, so a thought just struck me. Is it weird to be starting a blog just before Christmas? A more sensible time would probably be in the new year, but then, really, when I have I ever been sensible?

Well. That was a rhetorical question, because you really don't know. Unless you personally know me (and I'm hoping you don't!), of course. I guess I'll tell you why you are even bothering to read this now. This blog, Irrelevant Opinions On Life, is a soon-to-be online journal. My online journal.

I'll  start with the cast of the this epic (otherwise known as people I happen to inhabit the world with)
The BFFL: As the name suggests, my best friend for life (and, yes, I do realise that I just lost potentially tens of readers by using the phrase "BFFL"). She's amazing, obviously, otherwise she probably wouldn't be my best friend of 14 years.
The Geek: My boyfriend. Really, he's very nice, although he knows far too much about video games. We've been going out for a month, so, you know, it's very serious.
The Crazy Girl: A very close friend of mine, from The Bus. She promotes her insanity, but sometimes I think I might be the crazy one...
The "Tit, Tit" Girl: You know that sound that disproving sound that people sometimes make? Yeah, I bet this girl gets it a lot. She is famous for two things; Her disobedience, and her boys. She's rarely without a boyfriend, and she goes though them pretty fast. But I love her anyway.
The Dutch Princess: Dutch Princess is another close friend of mine. She is a fashionista, while still managing be hilarious and beautiful.
The Horse Type: The girl I sit with in class. She is very tall and thin, because that's something that is totally relevant (Remember the blog title, guys). She is also a fan of horses, and takes great delight in laughing at my pathetic horse-trivia (Which isn't that bad, considering 99.9% of my knowledge comes from the Saddle Club books I read when I was ten).
The Sweet One: Another school friend. She likes reading a lot, as well as writing (so I do I, but she's much better). Despite being awesome The Sweet One has serious self-esteem issues, meaning she puts herself down way to much.
The One Word Kinda Gal: Exactly what her name suggests. She doesn't talk much, but I'm pretty sure she's very nice (I mean, I have been friends with her for a few months...)
The Bubble: The last of my group of five (including me) at school. She's nice and always up for a chat. I like that.
The Indecisive Boy: I still don't know what's going on with this kid... Does he like me, or is he being a jerk. Actually, probably both.
The Like, OMG! Girl: Sigh. This is my main antagonist. She never has anything nice to say, and is nosy and inconsiderate. Sometimes I snap. I won't bother including all her gang members, sorry friends, because that would be a waste of your time.
The "Wit": (Or therefore lack of) My dad. 'Nuff said.
The Mother: Creative name, I know. She may be slightly insane.
The Heir: My little sister, and the favourite. She knows all there is to know about cows, and farming, but not much about anything else.
The Drama Queen: My other little sister. What a total attention seeker. She basically does well in just about everything, but when she doesn't... She cries. Loudly.
And... Me: The leading role... I guess I'm just trying not to screw up my lines.
Well... That just about covers the main characters. There are lots more, but right now I don't think I can write anoth-

No comments:

Post a Comment